Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another Scrapbook Page for Baby Book


Finally went back and did this page for my daughter's baby book for Michael.  I had left a page for it, but needed some photos from her.  So here it is finally.  My First Day Home!  Love His expression on the second picture.  He is checking everything out!  Of course now he is three months old and still just as inquisitive.

My inspiration for this page came from Pinterest

All items used are Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio
On the Go Kit

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is precious, Jonia! The pictures are adorable and the layout is perfect. A beautiful page.
I've been MIA due to family and church activities but will try and catch up. This week is packed with graduations and after that I hope things will slow down a bit. God bless.

Nancy said...

Oh, so sweet! Such lovely photos to work with. I really like the designs you used!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Jonia, thank you for stopping by and visiting with me. I'm sorry I haven't visited you sooner.
What a beautiful baby boy. I love the layout. So precious.